As an entrepreneur for a long term success, you need to start building a personal brand the right way and gain reputation in your niche, which is the most valuable asset you own.
This authority status allows you to amplify your message, convert the audience into higher paying customers and build a great team around.
Once you develop authority, you no longer have to chase sales leads and prospects.
Actually, they will find you and your offers. Possibly, many people look at your offers right now, but they don’t choose you. By converting to an authority position, those people will choose you.
Below Are 8 Ways To Promote Yourself As An Expert
1. Videos are an excellent way to connect, engage your prospects, and promote yourself. Record a video to tell them a little about yourself. Place this video on your social media page, on your web site. Tell people a little about yourself.
2. Publish a free e-zine. Use some of the extra space in your e-zine to write about yourself or business as a note from the editor. Email the article to your list.
3. Create and giveaway a free e-book, a report, a short webinar. Include in this a section called “About the Author”. Also, include an advertisement for your business.
4. Publish a page on your web site called “About Us”. With your information, you could also include pictures. This shows people you’re not hiding behind your business.
5. Participate in online communities like social media platforms, newsgroups, discussion boards, e-mail discussion lists and chat rooms. You will meet many people and in return they will get to know you.
Add massive value and teach your website visitors by building credibility.
Content marketing forms the basis of a campaign to engage early and often with prospective customers, allowing companies and professionals to establish themselves as a knowledgeable resource. They will get to know you and feel more comfortable buying your products. Boring content no one wants to read or share it. Create valuable stuff that people can’t wait to share first.
6. Publish information about yourself and business history. While people are reading it, they begin to trust you and your business. Don’t over do it though, you want to keep them interested in your product.
7. A great way to start is by guest posting on all of the authority sites in your niche.
8. Build an Authority Site by investing in design. This doesn’t necessarily mean that you need a perfect design. It really means that you want to focus on the layout and the flow of the site, so the user will easily feel “at home” when they reach it.
In conclusion, the basis of success in internet marketing is building an online authority. Once you develop authority, you no longer have to chase sales leads and prospects. By converting to an authority position, those people will choose you, providing a pipeline for a solid revenue growth.